Recently added Field Service Software features:
Job Payments / Deposit / Prepay
- Payments may be entered directly on the Job page with the “Payment/Deposit” button.
- Deposits or Prepays may be entered directly on the Job page with the “Payment/Deposit” button.
- “Total Paid” and “Balance Due” display on the Job page.
- Payments and Balance display on Work Order and Invoice forms to send to your Customer.
Color Codes Displaying in Lists
- Customer List – “Location Zone” column displays assigned Location Zone color codes.
- Job List – “Job Status” column displays assigned Job Status color codes.
- Employee List – “Employee Name” column displays assigned Employee color codes.
- Vendor List – “Vendor Name” column displays assigned Vendor color codes.
New Customer Address Default
- A State/Province “set as default” checkbox has been added on the Customer page to select a State/Province as the default value each time you create a new Customer.
Invoice “Bill To” Options
- The Invoice page now allows you to select either the “Parent” or “Subsidiary” Customer as the “Bill To” Customer.
Learn more at Bella Mobile Service Software