We are listening! The new CRM (Customer Relationship Management) feature described below significantly enhances your ability to control access of Customer records to Account Managers, Sales Reps, Branch Managers, and more!
- Assign a CRM access level to an “Account Manager”
- An Account Manager is a Sales Rep, Technician, Branch Manager, Store Manager or who ever you decide to give access to a Customer record.
- Account Managers will only be able to view Customers and Jobs they are assigned.
- Currently, Field Resources (Technicians) may be assigned an access level to only view Jobs they are assigned.
- This new CRM feature gives the ability to increase the access to include Customers and Jobs for the Account Manager.
- Assign the access level in the Admin tab by editing the User and selecting the Account Manager option.
Learn more at Bella’s Mobile Field Service Software