Handyman Service Software
Easy-to-use Handyman Service Management Software designed to streamline your operations. We manage the hardware and software for you which creates time to focus on directing your business increasing productivity, sales, and profits.
Login from any computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet such as iPad and Android to easily manage Schedules, Customers, Jobs, Employees, Vendors, Invoicing, Accounting, Equipment and more.
Key Features / View All Handyman Service Software Features
In addition to being a customizable solution, Bella is 100% web-based and therefore accessible from any laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Just image how efficient your operations will become and the increase in customer satisfaction.
- Real time access anytime anywhere to data
- Invoice and receive payments faster
- Customer history at your finger tips
- Immediate communication with field and office
- Inventory availability in real-time while still on site
Tips for Getting Your Handyman Business Started
- Select a name and a logo for your business.
- Have business cards printed at a stationary store or online.
- Place small ads in local community newspaper and print up fliers on your computer.
- Post fliers on community bulletin boards, supermarkets, local businesses and ask if you can leave fliers with them to distribute.
- Hand out fliers door to door or put them under car windshield wipers in several local shopping centers.
- Run your business professionally. Get accounting software such as QuickBooks so you can see how your business is operating financially.
- Open a business bank account and set up your business legally with the state as a sole proprietorship or S Corporation.
- Guarantee your customer’s satisfaction and make that your company’s slogan.
- Handyman businesses rely heavily on positive word-of-mouth from satisfied customers.
- Your business is only as healthy as the last satisfied customer.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied, and your business will prosper and grow.